Thursday, November 3, 2011

Achievement

Sometimes I miss being in school. I absolutely love the feeling of success... receiving a 98 on a research paper, finishing an extremely hard math problem, or memorizing some crazy facts (that I probably don't remember now). I just LOVE doing well! In teaching school, my success is only seen in the successes of my students. I truly don't feel successful unless the kids are trying hard, passing tests, and are proud of themselves. I saw some of that today, and it was wonderful! Students that have previously made F's are making A's... it's like nothing I've ever seen. I guess this is the reason why we teach. Right teachers?

Back to the back to school discussion, I miss it. When I was in high school, I liked the subjects in which I performed well. I did not like to read though, so I didn't like history and I somewhat liked English. Now, I could talk about books all day and so much of history interests me! It makes me wish I could go back to these classes and pay attention. Maybe one day I can get my masters. I've always thought about it, but it's a big commitment. We'll see.

.......................................

Derrick and I really enjoy The X Factor. There are lots of contestants we have enjoyed watching. I don't even think I could pick a favorite right now... except I did LOVE the Bobby Brown performance by Marcus Canty last night! Good stuff!

..................................

I love these pajamas Barbie got Madeley for her birthday...


They say "All I need is love and hot cocoa!" So cute!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Betty said...

Really cute picture! Do those pajamas come in my size?? Love you!

Dianne said...

Morgan, I think your love for learning will influence and encourage your students in a positive way. Keep up the good work and maybe a Master's Degree will be in your future!

I, too, love Madeley's pj's. She looks adorable in them.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011