Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat

Madeley had an amazing time tonight. If Halloween means suckers, I'm pretty sure it's her favorite day thus far. We shouldn't have had cupcakes at her birthday party, we should have had suckers. She ate one after another tonight. Derrick called her a chain sucker. Ha ha!

Anyhow, Madeley was dressed as a butterfly this year. She was the cutest butterfly I've ever seen!





We went to Trunk or Treat at the church and on the way, Madeley started looking for a sucker.


I think there may be a sucker in here...


I hope there is...


Can't stop me now!!


Here's her wonderful smile...





Toward the end of the night, she got very good at holding out that bucket and saying whatever was necessary to get more candy. It was just precious!! By 9:45, she was more than willing to go to bed.

Here's a short video from right before we went out:

YouTube Video


Happy Halloween!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Madeley is definitely the cutest butterfly I have ever seen, too. She was adorable in her precious costume. She and Mary LeNoir definitely have some of the same genes because they both love suckers! The video is so cute.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011