Saturday, October 8, 2011

Great Blog

This hairstyle has been floating around Pinterest for a while now...



Now, I try to be very realistic about my hair and the first thing I thought was "my hair would never do that!!"
It looks like her hair is thick/awesome/willdoanything hair. You know the hair I'm talking about too, don't you? Well anyway, I finally clicked on the picture and it took me to The Small Things Blog, Bouncy Curled Under to be exact. And that girl literally shows you exactly how she did her hair... in two videos! It was awesome. I think it would take a lot of time and practice, but she makes the hairstyle seem doable. For real.

I must take time into account though. It only took a few minutes to watch the video. But since I'm not a professional stylist, I must know it will take me much longer. And I'm bound to be late to wherever I'm going!

I think her blog is cute, fun, and informational. Check it out!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I think this hairstyle would be adorable on you, Morgan. Please post a picture if you try it.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011