Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekend update

Well, our weekend was eventful. We had a small mishap last night. Madeley tumbled down a few stairs with me just one step behind her. It was the most terrifying moment of my life to date. She is perfectly fine, but it scared the bejesus out of me! If any of you have ever had a moment like that, please share. It makes me feel better to know that accidents happen. I felt like a bad mom for a few minutes, even though I know I'm not. I probably could have cried longer than Madeley did.

Caroline stayed in Sheridan last night. I know she and Madeley always have a fun time together. Here they are playing on the computer.


I think Caroline may be taking on Madeley's signature smile...






I love the time spent at Dad's. Even though Dad and I run around like crazy chasing the girls, we have a good time.

..................................

We had an interesting dinner tonight. I decided last minute to make meatballs instead of regular spaghetti. I mixed a pound of hamburger meat with some spices, bread crumbs, italian cheese, and an egg, I rolled the meat into small balls.


Baked on 350 for 25 minutes.


Then simmered in the sauce for a few more minutes. I served them over angel hair whole grain pasta, which makes me feel healthy.


It was different than our norm and delicious!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Morgan, over the years I have experienced several accidents with our children and grandchildren, and I was usually right with them at the time. Things just happen no matter how careful you try to be. You are a great mother!!

The pictures are so cute. Caroline and Madeley will probably always be close and that is wonderful.

Have a good week. Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011