Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday Loves

It's been a while, so I thought I would tell you what I'm loving.



I saw this necklace on Pinterest today...


I wouldn't wear it, but it did make me remember how much I loved going to the Old San Francisco Steakhouse with my grandparents in Texas. The best part was the girl on the swing. I thought it was so amazing that she would swing over all the people. And sometimes Jessica and I got to sit on the swing. As a child, it was the best part of the entire dinner.


I don't know this girl, but I did want you to see the swing. Don't you wish your job was to swing all night? Fun, huh?



I'm loving this face wash Jessica gave me. I'm always hesitant to change anything in my facial routine, but this stuff is great!! It really keeps my skin smooth and moisturized!


I'm loving this tweet Derrick forwarded me this week. Of course I love Sorority Girl Problems and coffee, so it's the perfect tweet! Just wish I was closer to a Starbucks...



I'm loving this picture off Pinterest. It makes me laugh out loud and think of myself.


Ha ha!

I'm loving sweet Madeley. I didn't feel well this evening, so I laid down. She was bound and determined to stay right with me for most of the evening. Sweet baby.



I'm loving my Derrick as well. He just makes me happy, even when I'm mad. :)

Thanks for reading!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Interesting Wednesday Loves. I especially love the picture of Madeley loving on you. Hope you are feeling better.

I love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011