Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday Loves

Hi! I have some fun loves, so let's go!



As you probably know, I'm still obsessed with Pinterest. Here are a few things I loved this week.

This one made me laugh out loud!



I think these pants are adorable, but deceiving. It's kind of like when you find a cute skirt in the mall, only to discover it is a double zero. Then once you find your size, the skirt isn't really cute anymore. So with these pants, they look awesome on the girl, but not me. My legs aren't supermodel long. My belly does not look like that. And I'm just short and stubby. So essentially, the pants are probably adorable on that girl and that girl alone.



I love this sign, and I sometimes feel this way. Do I know what I'm doing when it comes to raising a child? Madeley is a tiny little human, and I hope/pray I train her well!



I'm loving this video of Madeley's and Derrick. The angle of the video makes her face look chubby, ha ha!

YouTube Video



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Betty said...

Way cute video! And, I love the white pants! I agree about them looking great on the model. We have the lake; and, numerous young women wear thong bikinis. I think there are about five women in the world who look good in thong bikinis...and, they AREN'T coming here..haha.

Dianne said...

I love the cupcakes and can just see the bright blue icing on a child's teeth! Bet the cupcakes taste good, though.

The video is so cute, and I see that Derrick has his fall/winter beard. Madeley doesn't seem to mind giving him a kiss so it must not scratch. They are adorable together.

Love you all.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011