Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Update

You would probably like an update on our lives since I haven't blogged in almost a week. Well, I worked my tail off last week and this week to be ready for the end of the 9 weeks. It's a great feeling the day that grades are pulled because we have no option but to be up to date on all our grading. Madeley and I were also busy through the weekend. I am longing for some relaxing time, but it won't happen this weekend. Tomorrow is Madeley birthday AND Dad's birthday! Big day... but I have parent/teacher conferences. :(
I cannot believe Madeley will be TWO! It seems like yesterday she barely weighed three pounds. My delivery was a crazy mess, but such a blessing as well.
Madeley's party will be Saturday. And since I'm a procrastinator, I have A LOT of work to do!

Derrick, Madeley, Simba, and I went on a chilly walk this evening. Madeley loves to be outside...





Simba just had to be strapped in as well.



Madeley surprises us every day. Tonight, Derrick and I were in the kitchen (he was cooking an amazing dinner) and Madeley was in her high chair. When the World Series came on television, Madeley hollered "baseball!!"
It was adorable, not only because she knew what we were watching, but because she just sounds so darn cute when she talks. Love her!

YouTube Video


Thanks for reading!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Precious pictures and adorable video! Glad to see your post.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011