Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday Loves

I'm ready to share what I'm loving!



First, we have to praise the Lord because my mother-in-law got wonderful news today... She doesn't have to do anymore chemo or radiation because her cancer has shrunk to nothing. She will receive some maintenance treatments once a week to ensure healing and will also continue to get scans every three months. But all in all, she is on her way to being MUCH better. We are elated!

The classroom has become the most negative territory in my life. My students really need some inspiration. So, I'm loving these items from etsy...























I may just print the pictures and frame them!!!

I'm also loving this cartoon... it's a hit in the teacher's lounge! It's called No Animal Left Behind.



I'm loving fall. Madeley and I took some pictures at one of Dad's neighbor's house last night. She was just precious!


Scared of the skeleton...


Here she is coloring outside tonight...



I'm just loving my family. Derrick and Madeley make me so happy!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Betty said...

That is fantastic news about Derrick's mom!! These prayers were answered with a positive!

Sorry to hear the classroom is a struggle. Hopefully, it will improve for you.

Cute pictures, as always. Love you.

Dianne said...

The news about Ms. Jackie is wonderful...such a blessing for everyone.

I love each of your signs and they probably would be helpful in your classroom. The pictures you posted are so cute. I don't blame Madeley for being afraid of the skeleton..he is pretty scary.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011