Sunday, October 23, 2011

Madeley's Party!

Madeley's apple party was a success! I would not have changed a thing... except I wish I could have visited with each guest a little more. But that comes with being a hostess, you can't be everywhere at once.

Madeley seemed to have a wonderful time. We had apple cupcakes and an amazing apple bunt cake.


Apple sauce pouches, apple slices, apple juice...


(that's my finger, I'm an expert photographer)

The weather was wonderful!


So I'm just going to go crazy with the pictures. I hope you enjoy them!









































The kids enjoyed playing in the bouncy house.





Everyone took turns feeding Precious carrots and apple slices. She probably thought it was her birthday party!





My friend Kelly's adorable kids... Baxley, Sawyer, and Sam. Seeing this picture made me wish I have taken pictures of all the children. I'll have to make sure I do that next year, or at least assign photo duties to an unsuspecting guest. Ha ha!

Just a couple more pictures...





Sweet birthday girl!

Thanks to all my friends and family that helped and came to the party. We love you!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Betty said...

What great pictures...I feel as though I attended the party! Miss Jackie looks really good, too. The theme for the party was such a good idea...fun, yet healthy, eh? You are a good mom...Derrick is a good dad...Madeley is a very lucky little girl! Love to all.

Dianne said...

I loved all of the fabulous pictures and the theme of the party. I especially love the expression on Madeley's face with the book, "No More Pacifier for Piggy!"

Seems it was a big success for everyone.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011