Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Today is Dad and Madeley's birthday! I can't believe Madeley is two years old! It seems like she was born yesterday...


Such a small package, but full of blessings. Here's a picture of the first day I held her, which was literally DAYS after she was born. I was so anxious!



Today, she enjoyed a little party at daycare with cupcakes and a crown!






I had parent/teacher conferences until 7:30 tonight, so I was a little bitter that I wasn't spending her birthday with her. Aunt Betty picked her up and took her to Dad's house. Thank goodness for Aunt Betty... she has helped me SO much lately! Anyway, since it's Dad's birthday as well, the went to spend some time with him. Aunt Betty said Madeley even wore her crown while she ate dinner.

Later this evening, I asked Madeley if anyone had wished her a happy birthday today, and she said yes. Then I sang Happy Birthday to her while she took a bath... she happily joined in to sing with me. It was precious!!

I'll post pictures of the party on Saturday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Betty said...

Sweet pictures; looks as though she had a great time at daycare.

Dianne said...

Madeley seems to have had a very good birthday, and I love her crown! It is hard to believe she is two years old, and I know her party tomorrow will be fun and enjoyable for everyone. Please give Madeley and Rick kisses for us.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011