Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fun time

I can already tell that 2 is going to be a great age with Madeley, and the "terrible" part just seldomly creeps in. She is lots of fun with lots of attitude! I saw her cross her arms after getting on to Joe tonight, she later pointed her finger at me and said NO, and she sings a song with more feeling than I've ever seen. She is such a mess! I think we may have spoiled her...

I have taken a few pictures over the weekend. She is starting to get tired of me trying to catch the best moments, so she's started running from the camera.


Big coat! This is her in the process of falling over. It may just be funny to me because I saw it happen.


We went swinging in the woods.











Sad face...





Coloring Halloween pictures...


So as you can see, she is just as fun as ever!

...............................

Thursday was the absolute best day I've had at my job all year. The majority of my students worked hard, learned a lot, and were very proud of themselves. I was more than proud of them! It was like seeing hard work pay off. Friday was a great day as well. I feel like now that I have seen what these kids can do, my expectations are higher than ever!! I'll let you know how this week goes!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Precious pictures and a seemingly good week for everyone. I hope this week is as nice.

We love you all.

Betty said...

I love the picture of you and Madeley in the swing! Oh, and the one of her crying? She has your exact 'fish mouth' on that one. How about posing yourself like she is posed, do your 'fish mouth' thing and put the two pictures side by side...that would be too much fun! Love to everyone.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011