Thursday, September 29, 2011

Finally

I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for fall. It's finally here, and so is this...


Literally one of my favorite things in life. Pumpkin pie spice creamer (in a large bottle)!! It makes my coffee taste like a crisp fall day.



Madeley and I stayed home today because she's been a little sick. After a five minute visit at the after hours clinic last night, the doctor said she had croup and prescribed some steroids. They really helped, and I think she's starting to feel better. It's back to school for us tomorrow.

And I must share yesterday's outfit with you. I was reluctant, but Madeley could not have been happier.


Here's the classic "let me take your picture" pose...


Is this the beginning of the Disney Princess obsession? Because Madeley LOVES that shirt!! Thanks Aunt Jessica for buying it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I love the Princess shirt, too, and Madeley is adorable in it. We hope she is feeling much better by tomorrow.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011