Monday, September 5, 2011

Look alike

Jessica has a look alike! She's been joking today that Madeley inherited her wacky smile from her. It just may be possible. Here's a picture taken right after I was born...


Close up of Jessica


Now everyone that knows our history knows that Jessica was more than delighted to see me come into this world. (Not sure you can hear the sarcasm through the print.) I'm sure this smile was just a way of relaying her unending happiness.

Now let's compare to Madeley.








Worst one...


Madeley generally squints the right eye, while Jessica was squinting the left. But there is an undeniable resemblance. I knew that smile didn't come from me. This face looks a little more like mine...



Thanks for reading!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Cute, cute pictures proving family genes can be powerful.

Love you.

The Vaught's said...

That is SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011