Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday Loves

It's time to hear what I'm loving this week.



I'm loving my wonderful husband, Derrick. He has gone above and beyond to help me tonight. I can't thank him enough. He must have seen the desperation in my eyes and knew I needed him. I can relax now.

I love my little mess, Madeley. Every day.



I'm almost finished with Mockingjay, the third book in The Hunger Games series. Since school has started, I don't get a lot of reading time. I hope to finish the book this weekend. I don't know what I'll do when I'm finished. Katniss and Peeta are a huge part of my life right now. I can't tell you how much I've loved these books! I hope I find something good to move on to!

I'm too tired to think of anything else...

Thanks for reading!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I am so glad that Derrick is helping you, Morgan. Being a wife, mother, and teacher takes a lot of energy, and Derrick's support is very much appreciated, I am sure.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011