Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pinterest

Madeley and I spent an hour looking at pinterest last night and today. She loves pictures of babies and animals. On my iPhone, she skims through with her finger until she finds one she likes and taps on it. Here are a few of her picks...

Piglet... Madeley snorted at it.



Adorable kitten... Madeley said meow.



She belly laughed at this picture.



She liked this one, but not as much as me. It cracks me up!!



On this one, Madeley pointed to her toes. It kind of freaks me out a little though. It looks a lot like blood.



And how cute is this little art project?!



Here's Madeley taking a few pictures of herself...









Mad face...


She looks at me like this all the time!

Sorry for the blurriness. I guess I can't expect perfection when I let her take pictures of herself.

.................................

Right now, I'm reading The Girl's Guide to Hunting and Fishing by Melissa Bank. It isn't about hunting and fishing at all, which may disappoint Derrick. He may have been hoping it would encourage me to join him in his hobbies. Anyway, my mother bought it for me at a used bookstore about four years ago. I guess I forgot about it, but luckily I did. If I had read this book four years ago, I don't think I would have liked it at all. But now, it is so interesting. I can't put it down! If you've ever read it, let me know.

Hope you have a great weekend. Madeley and I are headed to Derrick's duck camp this afternoon. I'm sure I'll come back with an interesting blog post.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Thank you for more precious pictures...Madeley is a pretty good photographer of herself. That is not easy to do.

Have fun at the duck camp.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011