Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday Loves

It's time for Wednesday Loves.



It's Big Brother finale night!! We have some friends over, and I made some special cups. If you watch Big Brother, you should get it.



I love these Pinterest pics that Jessica sent me this week...
Great fall list!



This is so true for me. I was actually off the lesson plan today and stressed about it all day!



I love my Madeley. She's so sweet and I can't wait to spend the weekend with her!

I better run... I've got a lot to watch and friends to visit with!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I don't watch Big Brother but I think the cups are cute, and I know you all enjoyed the show and your company. I also love the Fall List and your Madeley.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011