Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Caroline!!

Caroline is 6 today!! I can't believe it! I remember the day she was born, and it just seems like yesterday. She's getting so big! She's smart, strong willed, and interesting. She's in kindergarten, but she can do any addition and subtraction and she could read almost all of her birthday cards. She's excelling academically, which makes us all proud. Jessica took cupcakes to school today, and the entire cafeteria sang Happy Birthday to Caroline.


She also had a sleepover Friday night...


And an ice cream party at Häagen-Dazs yesterday. We all enjoyed delicious sundaes in any flavor we picked. Madeley literally ate whatever was put in front of her.
Jessica promised to send me those precious photos soon.

Here are few cute pics of Madeley yesterday...


Singing Boogie Fever...



I'm off to grade... lovely.
Have a great night!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Thank you for sharing these adorable pictures with us. Caroline and her friends and Madeley are all beautiful children! I am so glad the birthday party went well, and I know everyone enjoyed the cupcakes at school. Looking forward to more pictures.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011