Thursday, September 1, 2011

Uh oh!!

So tonight, I was hurriedly attempting to dress Madeley for bed. She hates being forced to lay down while I cover her in lotion and dress her. It's a fight every night. Well, she didn't want to lay down this evening, so I let her stand for a few minutes, then decided to maneuver her pjs on while she was standing. I was successful, and she did not argue. I thought to myself... I'll give her about fifteen minutes, then she can go on to bed.
She was still watching her movie and quietly playing in the living room. I headed for the kitchen. My friend Beth had stopped by for a few minutes to discuss some work stuff, and she was sitting with her computer at the kitchen table. Of course Madeley was drawn to Beth and the computer. After about ten minutes, Madeley was trying to crawl up into the chair beside Beth. At some point, Beth patted Madeley on the booty. Then she turned to me and said, "Did you put a diaper on her?"
"Yes," I said.
Beth replied, "Are you sure? Cause I don't think she's wearing a diaper."
I looked for myself and sure enough, no diaper. Really? No diaper Morgan?
I looked, and Madeley's diaper was still sitting in the spot right beside where I dressed her. This little girl has pooped a load in her diaper every morning for the past three mornings, and I almost put her to bed with NO DIAPER!!!

I'm losing my mind.

..........................................

Here's Madeley smiling big for Derrick.



Thanks for reading!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

It is a good thing that Beth noticed Madeley was not wearing a diaper. Could have been a disaster!

Love the picture of Madeley's big smile for Derrick.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011