Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday Loves!

It's time to hear about what I'm loving this week.



I'm loving these Calculus Toms!


They may be nerdy, but they are so cute!

I'm loving these pics I found on Pinterest.
This is me... every night.


This makes me think of my mother...





So true.

I'm loving that fall is right around the corner. I love pumpkins and crisp, cool mornings. Here are a few autumn items I like...
Harvest Pumpkins






I want to find someone to knit me a scarf out of this Hand Dyed Autumn Yarn. It's beautiful!


I love scarfs!!

I'm loving sweet Madeley. I love her new words and her new expressions. She hummed the ABCs last night. She doesn't quite know them yet, but she definitely knows the song!

I'm loving that it's bedtime. Goodnight!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

All of your Wednesday loves are great. It would be nice to have one of each including a "Madeley!" It is so much fun to watch a child learn.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011