Monday, August 22, 2011

Is it bedtime yet?

Derrick and I woke up to a sick little Madeley at 1:30 this morning. I still feel like we are inexperienced in the messy sickness category. We just do the best we can to get by. Derrick really stepped up though. He took such good care of Madeley last night and today. I was very thankful that he stayed home with her so I didn't have to take off work. She is much better now, but I am starting to feel the effects of no sleep. It was a long, long night, and I have no objections to going to bed early.

While waiting to go to bed, Derrick and I are watching Bachelor Pad. I'm embarrassed, and the show is terrible!! We both sit here wondering why we are watching it. Derrick said, "This show is so bad, but it has NO competition!" That's the truth. If there was ANYTHING ELSE on, we'd be watching it. I'd rather go read my book... I am so wrapped up in the life of Katniss Everdeen right now. She could be the next Bella. She's definitely stronger!!

As you can probably tell, I'm still fighting that writer's block. I'll work it out soon...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

We hope Madeley is much better today. It is so sad to have a sick child. Please give her a kiss for us.

Love you all.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011