Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday Loves

It's time for Wednesday Loves!!


I'm loving that Aunt Betty willingly and lovingly cares for Madeley every time I need her to. I know she loves the time with Madeley, but she has no idea how much I appreciate her being around to help me. I know Madeley probably wears her out sometimes, but she doesn't complain. She enjoys every minute, and I trust her to take the best care of Madeley. Thank you Aunt Betty. We love you!!

I'm loving that Derrick went with me to my classroom tonight so we could move some heavy items. I got a few things exactly where I want them, and I'm one step closer to feeling ready... but still really far away.

Who doesn't love some Big Brother Jeff??


Well, Jeff sometimes wears the cutest driving hat. I love the hat! In fact, I wanted Derrick to try one on the other day, but he resisted. Here are a few driving hats from etsy... the first one is even called the Jeff cap!

Olive Tweed Houndstooth



Tan Hand-Knit



And I'm just loving Big Brother all together. It's looking like Brendan's going home and the break-up of that duo brings a smile to my face... although seeing Rachel leave would have made me a little happier. But her "knight and shining armor" stepped in and saved her. Geez! Looks like eviction is going to be coming between her and her man! Ha ha!

Thanks for reading. And I'm loving all the sweet and supportive comments after last night's blog. Love you all!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Maybe you can post a picture or pictures of your classroom when you have it ready for the first day of school. I know it will look great and will be an inviting, learning environment for your students.

Love you.

Rebecca said...

I love Jeff too! And every time I listen to Jordan talk, I think about you :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011