Monday, August 29, 2011

Hillbilly Handfishin'

Derrick's got Hillbilly Handfishin' on right now... mainly because I refuse to watch Bachelor Pad tonight and essentially waste two hours of my life. The handfishing show is insane. I'm semi-interested. I mean, it's a little weird to think of catching a fish using your hands and feet. And I'm just not keen on sticking my hand into a hole underwater... not knowing what's there. Sound fun?


My main reason for blogging about this is to tell you that it is hilarious to hear Jessica talk about this show. She all but hyperventilates and passes out while watching it. And she can barley talk about it later... like she might have bad dreams or something. I mean, I don't want to be out there noodling. But to think of my sister going out to do it, makes me almost pee in my pants! I think we should promise to take her next time she misbehaves. I just know she'd fit right into that muddy, snaky water. Ha ha!

..............................

Derrick helped Madeley climb a tree at Jessica's last night. She LOVED it and got so mad when we made her get down.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Madeley was so cute up in the tree. She must be a great little climber.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011