Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ummm...

I'm having writer's block. If I was attempting to carry on a conversation with you right now, it would be filled with a lot of ummms and uh huhs. I just don't know what to say. Please don't hate me for it. Please don't stop reading my blog because of it. I think it must stem from exhaustion and mental overload. In my spare time, I think I want to do things that don't require much thought on my part right now. Playing with Madeley, reading, watching television.

Thursday night was a late night for me, hence no blog. Last night, we were with friends past my regular blogging time, and so I put it off. But I know many of you have wondered how Madeley's been doing. I think it's typical daycare stuff. She likes to go, and she only cried once when I dropped her off this week. We've had one head lice scare. And when I say scare, I mean I was scared. She seems to be using more words than she was before she started. She loves coloring, and she displayed her abilities to Aunt Betty and I today. It's funny, because she is very serious about it. As far as I know, she's eating all her food and sleeping soundly. Although she is still adjusting to the short nap time. Previous to daycare, she was napping three hours a day. Now she's napping about an hour to an hour and a half. She's a zombie when I pick her up! I think she caught up on some sleep yesterday though. She woke up around 10:30, then napped from 1:50 to 5:45. The poor thing needed sleep! She's just as sweet as ever though. I love her little hugs and kisses!

I have not taken any pictures this week, but I promise to do so soon. Madeley's probably growing overnight, so I'll need to share new pictures soon.

Thanks for reading, and please bare with me through the writers block! I'm off to read and watch Sunday night shows.

P.S. Madeley went to bed at 6:25. I have no idea what kind of a schedule we're on!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Don't worry about your writer's block--I should think that would be perfectly normal from time to time. You will be fine, and we all love your blog when you have time to do it and have something you want to say.

Adjusting to a new schedule takes a while. Madeley will figure hers out before too much longer.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011