Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday Loves

It's Wednesday, so here's what I'm loving...



I'm loving that Madeley is enjoying daycare. She seems to enjoy going, and she's always having fun when I pick her up. It makes me happy!!

I'm loving my short morning drive. I feel like I'm a whole new person! Yesterday, I had 7:30 duty, and I was there by 7:20. If you know me, you're proud!

I'm loving tonight's episode of Big Brother. I cried twice! Once when Jordan gave Shelly her phone call card. Then again when Shelly got the phone call from her daughter and husband. By the time her daughter got on the phone, I was sobbing!!!

I'm loving all the great wreaths on etsy. They are so creative!!

Script Leaf Wreath



Is it too soon to be thinking about fall?
Pumpkin Pie Berry Wreath



I'm also still loving The Hunger Games series. The books are amazing! Although, my reading has slowed down a bit because I fall asleep every time I get in bed. I can't seem to advance very far in the second book while sleeping, but I'm anxious to finish the series!

Hope you are loving this Wednesday!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I think about Fall year round, i love fall! and those wreaths!!!!! but most importantly, your blog :)

Dianne said...

It is wonderful that Madeley is so happy at daycare.

The wreaths are just beautiful! I, too, love Fall and can hardly wait for it to get here.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011