Monday, August 15, 2011

Great day!

Today was a great day for all of us! Madeley went straight into daycare, while pulling my arm, and she never looked back. I called at lunch. She was eating and doing well. When I picked her up, she didn't even want to leave. She would have rather stayed and played. I was also a little worried about her sleeping on a cot, but she did fine with it. I was surprised!!

As for me, the day was busy but good. Before I knew it the school was out and I was preparing for tomorrow. The best part of the entire day was no driving! I do miss my friends at Benton, but I was home in three minutes today. That's right, three minutes. And when I got home, Derrick and I played with Madeley, then cooked dinner together. It was wonderful!!

I snapped a few "first day" pictures this morning.
She didn't want to look at me.


I tried to take out the paci, but I failed.


I said "smile" and got this face...


Then I said, "Take that paci out and smile at me!!" It looks more like a kiss than a smile.


After school, I walked over to get her and we came back to my room. She immediately crawled into a desk.


This was her face when I told her to get down so we could leave.


Once she got down, she took off running from me!



Caroline attended her first day of kindergarten today!! Here she is in her uniform...


And in the classroom...



She had a great day as well!!

Thanks for reading!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

All of these "first day" pictures are so good! It is wonderful that all went so well for everyone.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011