Monday, August 8, 2011

Uncertainty

Do you ever feel like you know someone, but you actually don't know them at all? Maybe they've hidden their actual intentions/personality... or maybe they've changed right before your very eyes without you realizing it. I think God steadily teaches us not to put our entire trust into other people. He uses specific situations to show us that humans are faulty. But what do you do when you discover the real person? Do you write them off all together because they seemingly fooled you, or do you work to forgive them, move on, and attempt to get to know the true person? I'm sure all of us have been in a situation like this before.

It can also go the opposite way as well. Sometimes, I judge people before I ever know them. I end up missing a great person all together. I'm being brutally honest. I don't like to admit the judging people thing, but it happens. I am acknowledging that I need to be open to getting to know people.

Do you want to know the real me?? I seem very sweet. I don't think I always am though. Even a friend of mine says that I must be fooling people... they think I'm sweet, but I can be very mean. This friend is one of those people that I don't hold anything back for. I tell her exactly what I'm thinking all the time, and she's right... I'm not always nice. I want to work on this as well. I don't want all of you to think you know the real Morgan when really, you don't. Only God can purify our thoughts, help us to be compassionate to others, and forgive us for judging each other. Let's think about this, okay?

Thanks for reading!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011