Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Clumbsy

So, I tripped over a line on the ground today. I dropped a half gallon of orange juice on the floor of my kitchen this evening. And last week I fell in the parking lot at school. I'm getting on my nerves!! What's the deal?!? Last week's fall scared me to death... it was one of those times where your ankle twists and gives out right under you. Your body has no other option but to tumble to the ground. Great.

The orange juice incident about sent me into hysterics. I dropped a FULL bottle, and it went EVERYWHERE!! Under my island, across the kitchen, all over me, all over everything. For a split second, I had no idea what to do, and I thought about running. There was just too much orange juice for me to handle. Well, I pulled myself together and cleaned up the sticky mess. The funny thing was that I've never been successful at moving the island. I've tried many times, but failed. I guess the adrenaline kicked in tonight and I pushed that island right out of the way so I could clean under it. I just couldn't really get it back to it's original position afterward.

I hope I can make it through the rest of the week without any more mishaps!!

........................................

I took a picture of Madeley's "art" today. She's an artist...



Thanks for reading!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I hope you don't have any more mishaps, Morgan, but they can happen so quickly.

I see that Madeley is a "budding artist!"

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011