Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday Loves

It's Wednesday Loves already??



I'm semi-loving getting back on a schedule. It's good for me. I'm pleased with school so far. The faculty is very supportive, and I'm happy that I'm getting to know new people.

I am loving the book I'm reading right now... The Hunger Games. I am ALMOST finished with it... I just have to make the time to read. It is interesting and different from anything I've ever read before.



I'm loving the etsy necklaces from ISWAS + WILLBE. I don't know that they're actually "my style" ... they're exotic! I may just be attracted to the colors. I just love lime green and navy right now.

Helsinki series in hand-cut brass


Conquest necklace with African trade beads



I'm loving this precious picture of Madeley. Jessica took it on Saturday after a day of swimming. Madeley looks darling.



Thanks for reading!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Betty said...

What can I say that I haven't already said? That picture of Madeley is adorable!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011