Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Don't mess with me

I'm not taking anything lightly right now. I can't laugh about the mishaps in my life, and I can't have a positive conversation without getting irritated and saying something negative. Not sure what to attribute this bitterness to right now, but I sure hope it passes soon. I know Madeley comes in exhausted and irritable everyday. Maybe I'm the same way. Maybe my "adjustments" are swaying my mood and removing my joy. I want so bad for Madeley to behave and enjoy the evening with Derrick and me, but that's a lot to ask for right now. She's still adjusting. As much as I want Madeley to lighten up and be happy, I should want the same for myself. I mean, I can literally relax my face sometimes and realize I must have been scowling for a long time! I do hope that once I get back into the working habit, I will see a more positive side to everything. If you are feeling the brunt of my negativity each day, I am sorry... even though sorry is just a word, I mean it.

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday. She would have been 60, and probably not happy about it. :)

Thanks for reading.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

You are dealing with many things right now, Morgan. I am praying that you will feel more positive soon.

I have been thinking about Carol today (Wednesday). If she were still living, she would have been a beautiful "60" whether she liked the age or not!

Take care and I love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011