Friday, August 5, 2011

Cartoons

What is it about having children that makes cartoons interesting again? I mean, I find myself interested in Super Why, Dinosaur Train, and The Sunny Side Up Show all the time! In fact, I just watched Despicable Me for the second time... after Madeley went to sleep. And this evening, Derrick turned on the intro song to Dinosaur Train before we left for dinner, just so that he, Madeley, and I could sing it together. It reminded me of the car scene in Life as We Know It... the one where the parents are singing to The Wiggles. Parents just become silly to make their children happy. I know we do! And in the meantime, we enjoy some great television! :)

Here's Madeley watching tv before bed...





Hope you have a great weekend!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Some cartoons are popular in this household, too, with a five-year old granddaughter here frequently. The music is pretty catchy!

Love the pictures and love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011