Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday Loves

What am I loving this week? Well, let's see...



I'm loving my sweet Madeley. Derrick and I lay in bed at night and talk about how happy she makes us, and how thankful we are to have her in our lives. As fussy as she may be in the evenings, I love her more and more each day. I have been forgetting to snap a picture of her each day, so I thought I would include an old one.


Sweet girl!!

I'm loving that Derrick helped me cook dinner tonight. He made THE BEST grilled chicken. Thanks babe!!


Grilled chicken, baked sweet potato, and sautéed squash. It was delicious!!

I'm loving that Jeff is back-dooring Dani on Big Brother this week. She keeps talking like she might still be there after Thursday... Sorry Dani, don't see that happening.

I'm loving the endless, awesome pillow options on etsy. I have no idea why I started looking at pillows. But once I did, I couldn't stop!!

Green and Cream Pillow Cover



Persimmon and Beige City Square Pillow



Orange and Lavender Large Sofa Pillow



Floral Pillow Covers



Suzani Pillow Cover



Orange and Turquoise Lumbar Pillow


(Must. Stop. Pillow. Shopping. Window shopping actually. We have more than enough pillows over here.)

I'm also loving this Deep Covered Baker from Pampered Chef.


Since I would never be able to purchase it on my own, I'm having a Pampered Chef party on Saturday. If you would like to come or order something, message me on Facebook or email me. I'm excited... I love new kitchen accessories!

I'm loving that Dad and I took a short trip to the cemetery today. He'd picked up a beautiful bouquet of flowers, and we delivered them in the drizzling rain.


Mom would have loved them!

I'm loving that the weekend is almost here!! Thanks for reading.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I loved all of your pictures today especially the one of the beautiful flowers you and your Dad put on Carol's grave. You are right, she would have loved them. We all loved her!

Love you, too.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011