Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Technology Expert

Madeley is going to be a technology expert. She can pick up our phones and get to work. I am amazed at how well children adapt to new technology. I hope it's a sign that she's going to be smart!

Here she is relaxing before bed...


She for sure knows what she's doing.


But if something goes wrong, she knows exactly where to go.



We are still having a hard time in the evening. I'm sad that our two hours together are tainted with tiredness. I hope she gets better soon!

Thanks for reading!

I'm going to bed now... thank the Lord!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Amazing pictures of Madeley using the cell phone! She is so adorable and smart.

Hopefully, your evenings are going to be less hectic as time passes.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011