Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weather

The weather was heavenly today. The air was fresh and crisp this morning, and I even wore a sweater outside for morning duty. It's kind of hard to see the good side of 7:30 outside duty, but I saw it today. It was the perfect start to my day. I opened my classroom windows for a few minutes during class, and you would have thought my students were just released from prison. They squealed with excitement!

Crisp, cool, fall air puts me in the best mood. It's like I wait all summer for that first fall day. Pumpkin spiced creamer will be out before I know it, and I've already heard rumors of Starbucks releasing their latte. Can't wait!!!!



I hope you enjoy fall! Thanks for reading.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

We, too, have been enjoying cooler nights and cooler early mornings. Fall is wonderful although we have a few more days before it officially arrives.

Talked to your Dad last night and he really sounds good. Glad he is doing so well.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011