Monday, September 26, 2011

Feeding Precious

So we had Madeley outside playing tonight... in her diaper, don't judge us. Anyway, I got Madeley and Precious, the deer, a bowl of grapes. Since Madeley has no intentions of sharing, I had to get Precious her own bowl. We actually started the film because it's funny to hear Madeley say no when we ask her to share. We never expected that she would actually share... just a little bit. You may be able to tell, I was very surprised!

YouTube Video


It seems as though I am covered up with after school activities this week, so the little bit of time I get with Derrick and Madeley is wonderful.

Thanks for reading!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

What an adorable video. Precious and Madeley are both so cute, and I am glad Madeley did share a little. She will learn as she gets older that sharing can be a lot of fun.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011