Monday, September 12, 2011

Wasted time

Once again, Derrick and I have wasted WAY too much time on reality television tonight. I think we've been watching the Bachelor Pad finale since yesterday... no, for real since 7:00. Five minutes is way to long to watch that show, much less three hours!! We were definitely sucked into the uncomfortableness of the contestants tell all portion. Glad that show is over. I will no longer have to battle with my common sense telling me not to watch it. The Bachelor is coming up soon though. We can all look forward to that!

Derrick and I are now watching Rob Dyrdek's Ridiculousness show on MTV. Now, that's some great stuff! We laugh from beginning to end.

Parenthood is back tomorrow night and I CAN'T WAIT!! Then Big Brother finale on Wednesday.

What would we do without tv? I don't know... clean, maybe. Laundry. Grade papers. I need to prioritize.

...................................

Today was a good day. The kind of day that reminds me that teaching can be great. It has been a rough start, but I'm seeing glimpses of the job I love. So glad to be close to Madeley and close to home!

Thanks for reading!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I hope today was another great teaching day for you!

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011