Thursday, September 22, 2011

County fair

We ignored the rainy weather and took Madeley to the fair tonight. We really wanted her to see the animals, which are in a covered barn, so we knew we'd stay dry. And oh goodness, was she ever excited. She loves animals SO MUCH!!


The pigs were her favorite.


One of my students even let Madeley pet her pig!


When the pigs would snort and oink, Madeley just snorted back at them. She was adorable!!

Once the rain slacked off, we went and spent a fortune on fair food. Literally. But I can't pass up a carmel apple, so who cares how much they cost?

Once we got home, I started Madeley's bath water and went to my room to change clothes. I thought she was playing in the living room... ummm, nope. She was giving her bunny a bath in the toilet. Nice, huh? She was so proud of herself. I immediately put the bunny in the washer. But when bed time came, it was still washing. I gave her the replacement bunny, and she threw it. I'm not sure how she can tell a difference, but she definitely can! Surprisingly, she was able to go right to sleep without fussing. She was exhausted!

I'm so glad we had a great family night!!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Such cute pictures of Madeley with the animals. I am so glad she got to go to the Fair. It is so exciting especially at her age, and I love Fair food, too!

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011