Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bedtime

I'm actually about to go to bed. It's 9:15, and I'm so happy about it! This week has been extra exhausting. It's just seemed like one of those weeks that will never end, but tomorrow's Friday!! I hope the extra sleep I get tonight will rejuvenate me and help me make it through tomorrow successfully.

I have taken a break from reading this week, but I have three books waiting and a long list compiling. I have found that reading young adult fiction really gives me connection to my students. Now, not all of them find reading a luxury. But the ones that do can talk about it for days. I love it! I'm actually taking my advisory to the library next week, and I can't wait! I mean, I never get to go to the library. I hope students eventually learn that reading is an amazing outlet. It took me years to learn it, but I'm so happy I know it now. If you have any wonderful book suggestions, let me know! My list is getting longer and longer, but there's always room for more.

Thanks for reading!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011