Monday, August 5, 2013

Not So Sure

This is not something I'm sure I want to do, but for the sake of Madeley memories, I'm going to proceed...

Madeley is 3 years and 9 months old now. She loves animals and technology. When I see that Kindle Fire commercial with the time limit settings, I immediately feel remorse over the fact that I've never "limited" Madeley's iPad time and made her go outside to play. I guess I can always consider it for the future. For now, she'll just keep buying apps and playing for hours.

Lately, she's asked lots of questions, such as "Why did God put skunks in the world?"
I had to think before I answered that, confident I do not know the accurate purpose of skunks... somehow my response turned to defense mechanisms and why skunks spray. Not so sure that was the answer she was looking for, but she seemed satisfied.

She also asked, "Why does Jesus tell us to sneeze?" First I wondered... Is she hearing a voice that says "sneeze now!"
Just kidding, but again, I didn't have an adequate response. I just tried to explain reasons for sneezing in general. I didn't quite have a Jesus angle on it.

All in all, this is a wonderful age and I am loving it!




















We also have the most wonderful addition to our family, my niece Claudia Elisabeth Lasley. We have enjoyed all our time with her this summer!













Madeley is dying for my phone as we speak, so I'll see you again soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011