Wednesday, August 14, 2013

So long summer!

Last days of summer... First day back. I was so sad to drop Madeley off at daycare today. So sad.

We had the best time together this summer and I'm just not quite ready for it to end. Even though she said "I want you" about 4,527,368 times this summer, I could stand to hear it just a few more times. She is at the most wonderful age and I just can't get enough of her. I know her daddy feels the exact same way. He couldn't love her more!
Here are a few pictures we took over the weekend.




How cute is this...


She's only a little bit spoiled!

Yesterday, Papaw let Madeley practice cutting with scissors. I only freaked out for a little bit, then I watched her cut... for two hours. She surprised me, like she usually does.


She absolutely loves the comics right now. Just can't get enough of them!

Well, we got the "first day back" out of the way... ready for a new school year. Madeley enjoyed seeing all her friends again and seemed to have a wonderful day. She turned in pretty early too...



I love how her finger is still on the iPad. Now it's time for me to rest as well.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011