Monday, January 23, 2012

Sweet Songs

Along with reading books, we've been singing lots of songs lately. Really, I've been singing the songs... in an attempt to calm Madeley down during a fit. While she was in the bathtub tonight, she didn't want to get washed. So I started singing "This Little Light of Mine." I've sang it to her before, but this time she paid more attention. She decided to do all the motions with me. Then she decided to get in on the singing. When it was just her and me, she was very into the song. I got her ready to perform for Derrick, and she did well. When we decided to record her, she froze. She has no future in front of the camera... but she's still so so cute!

(PLEASE excuse my singing!)

YouTube Video


Just a cute pic...

Say cheese!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

You and Madeley are quite talented, and she is precious with her hand motions. The picture is absolutely adorable! Madeley seems to be a very happy child which is wonderful.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011