Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday Loves

I have been telling myself to go blog all night.  Well, I'm finally getting around to doing it.  I have a few things I'm loving this week...

The book I'm reading is Just Jane.  It is set back during the beginning of the Revolutionary War... historical fiction.  I actually wasn't sure if I was going to like it, but I LOVE it!  I am wondering if George Washington and his troops will make it through the harsh winter (I actually know how that goes, but whatever.), and at the same time, Jane's love life keeps me on my toes.  Great book!

I love love love Special K fruit crisps!!  I can't even tell you how delicious these little things are.  The only thing I hate... you only get five packages in a box.  10 boxes please!!!


When I was searching for suitable stocking stuffers for my sister at Christmastime, I came across these little Nutella & Go packs.  I got her a few and she raved about them.  I bought some for myself the other day and GEEZ they are good!  Not exactly on the lean side, but who cares?  Nutella is close enough to peanut butter that it can pass as a smooth, chocolatey protein!  And you get these scrumptious breadsticks to dip in the nutella... perfect!




Watching the Pioneer Woman's shows on the food network made me feel like I needed an enameled Dutch oven.  She does everything in it!  I knew I couldn't afford Le Creuset, so I went with the "just as good but much less expensive" Lodge version.  It is wonderful!  I love how it can go from stovetop to oven.  It's also very easy to clean.  It does weigh about the same as Madeley, but that doesn't really bother me!


 

 I came home to a very sweet surprise this afternoon.  It seems that Derrick went shopping at Walmart today and decided to buy something for me as well.  We have talked about me purchasing a new straightener, but I just haven't wanted to spend the money.  Well, Derrick surprised me with a great straightener.  I tested it out and I love it!  The Helen of Troy (circa 2000) has been replaced!  Thanks so much to my sweet husband for thinking of me!!  Love him!

 

 

And of course, I love my Madeley!!!!

 

Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

All of your Wednesday Loves look interesting, but I especially like that you love Derrick and Madeley!

Love you, too.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011