Thursday, February 17, 2011

Exhaustion takes over

Just so you know, I'm a little too tired to blog. I'm what you call exhausted. Mentally and physically. Isn't it ironic (don't you think) that I blogged about laughter therapy last night, and today I had a mental breakdown and didn't laugh at all. Why can't I take my own advice? I wish I was laughing right now.

I had a day that could have gone down in the records on mentalbreakdown.com. I cried. Dried my tears. Cried some more. Straightened up my face. Called Derrick and fell apart. The conversation went like this:
Derrick: Hello
Me: Babe... I haaaaad a baaaaaaad daaaay. I *sob sob sob* can't st-st-st-stop cryyyyying!!
Derrick: Oh no, what happened?
Me: I just...... (at this point in the conversation, he can't even tell what I'm saying).

I am just notorious for falling apart and crying huge, cartoon tears. There is nothing anyone can do. It just takes time for me to calm down and take back the reigns of my emotions. Y'all probably think I'm crazy, but these meltdowns just happen sometimes in life. I hope I'm not the only one... I'm not the only one, right?

......................

Okay, so Madeley does the craziest/cutest/funniest thing when she eats. As she's preparing for me to give her a bite, she slowly closes her eyes and leans in. She just sits with her eyes closed waiting for the food. Cutest thing ever! If you saw it in real life, you'd probably pee on yourself!

YouTube Video


I'm so ready to rest my eyes and drift off to sleep. I still see my mother in my dreams, so maybe she'll come check on me tonight. Love you for reading!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Boonies in the Boonies said...

I love, love, love the Madeley eyes closed eating thing. I tried to explain it to
Avery yesterday and cracked myself up. It's SO cute. Like America's Funniest Home videos cute.

LOVE you much friend. XOXO
If I didn't have 247 sick kids in my house and wasn't in the middle of one emotional breakdown after the next I'd bring some of that new coffeemate over and we could just laugh and cry all night.

Sooz said...

Sometimes a good cry is as healing as laughter. I'm glad your mom visits your dreams. We love you!

Stephanie said...

Sweet Morgan, I can promise you that you are not the only one that has those kinds of meltdowns. Meltdowns like that are part of my life as well. This week has been extra emotional...Valentine's Day, my Dad's birthday, and the anniversary of my Mom's death all within seven days is starting to take its toll. Hang it there!

LeLe said...

I've had a bad week too and Winston is wearing me out. I wanted to cry this morning but already had my makeup on, so maybe this afternoon! :P Yes, I have breakdowns too.

Dianne said...

Morgan, sometimes crying just seems to happen for no real reason, but I hope today was full of more laughter than tears.

Madeley is adorable and must love each bite of her food.

I love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011