Saturday, February 26, 2011

A little of this and a little of that

I have a few things to share with you today. First, Madeley and I have played all morning and loved it! We ate lunch together, we went outside together, we danced together, and we giggled together. I never imagined being her mother would be so amazing!

Here are some pictures of our fun times today. (Jessica-yes, she is wearing a nightgown and tennis shoes. We stayed comfy.)

Dancing in the kitchen...






Practicing throwing the ball...






She looks miniature in this one...






Outside fun...





Dancing on the back porch...





She's so sweet...





In this video, she just didn't really want to listen. Not unusual. The reason I started recording was because she was talking on the water hose handle like it was a telephone. By the time I started the film, she'd decided she wanted to eat it instead...

YouTube Video


..........................

I have a few great things I'd like to share with you. One of my favorite snacks is turkey and crackers. I saw that Oscar Meyer had a new snack pack out that looked exactly like something I would enjoy. It consists of deli turkey breast, cream cheese with chive and onion spread (can't go wrong there), rustique flatbread crackers, and a miniature Toblerone (one of my mother's favorites). It was light and wonderful! Great snack for on the go! You should try it.

Next, I finally got a chance to iTunes shop today. Derrick got me a gift card for V-day, and it's been burning a hole in my pocket! I bought Adele's new album 21. Oh my goodness, it is SO fun. It's great for dancing and letting loose. She also includes some sweet love songs. Madeley and I have been dancing our booties off. Adele has such an interesting sound. Check her out!



........................

I've got to start cleaning out my phone so I'll be able to take new pictures and videos. I'll be transferring everything to the computer soon. Until then, I'm going to share a few old pictures and a video of Madeley with you each day. So much happened before I ever started this blog. I sometimes look back and wish I would have gone straight from caring bridge to the blog. Oh well, I'm here now!

Baby Madeley... 2 lbs, 13 oz






A little bigger here...






Super Star!





Her little pink cheeks make me smile!





This is one of my most favorite videos of Madeley!! Her first introduction to kittens...


YouTube Video



I hope you enjoyed a little of this and a little of that!

P.S. Posting early because I'm going on a date tonight. Sweet, huh? Derrick and I will be in LR to visit Dad, so we decided to make a fun night out of it. We will be seeing The King's Speech. Don't worry, I'll definitely give you my review tomorrow. Until then, go enjoy this wonderful weather!


- Posted using BlogPress from
my iPhone

3 comments:

Betty said...

Darling pictures and video! Thanks so much for sharing!

Dianne said...

Madeley is so cute to watch. Thank you for taking the time to show us how adorable she is!

Love you.

LeLe said...

Winston does that same thing to our cat, Boo. And I always tell him to be sweet but he inevitably grabs a fistfull of fur. He loves the cat though. That video was precious.

We danced all weekend too! He just started learning how to dance and it's so fun.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011