Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow Day

Madeley and I had a wonderful day. We slept late and then spent most of the day snuggling. She's in a stage where she isn't happy if she's more than two feet away from me. She even stood outside the shower door today, knocking the entire time I showered. I love her so much though, and I wouldn't trade these days for anything in the world.


Sweet kisses!



What I want to know is where are all my cardinals? A few months ago, someone cut down all the trees in my backyard. When we moved here, I started feeding the birds and we had several cardinals. I believe that when "they" cut down the trees, all the cardinals lost their homes. No one even asked me before cutting down the forest! If I had known, I probably would have strapped Madeley to my back and climbed to the top of one of the trees. Surely "they" would have gotten the message. No cardinals since then. I've still been putting out feed, and we had a few visitors today.


Snow birds


Madeley enjoyed the bird watching. They even got used to her standing there, and they didn't fly off.



Our day was full of bird watching and listening. Madeley obsessed over my bird song book.


She even kissed it!



I loved this day, and I even got a little bit of cleaning done (in between 3 viewings of YGM).

I know I'm late tonight, so tomorrow will be early and better. I will leave you with a strange picture of Madeley. Pretty sure she looks like a ghost. Weird.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Betty said...

Glad you had a chance to spend lots of time with Madeley! You are right about the last picture...a little Madeley ghost!

Dianne said...

These pictures are just precious even the "ghost" one. It is wonderful that you and Madeley had such a nice day together.

Love you.

Morgan said...

Glad to see both of you are enjoying the pictures. I can't wait for both of you to see Madeley! Love you!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011