Saturday, February 12, 2011

I got nothin!

Okay, so I have nothing to say. When you don't go anywhere/do anything for days, there's nothing to say! My wheels aren't turning. My day has consisted of playing with baby dolls.


(And Violet. She says Maylee, since Madeley wasn't an option in her list of names. Who knew?)

We read books and listened to birds.


Madeley's favorite sound is #33, the Northern Flicker. She actually dances to it.

We've watched movies, taken naps, eaten snacks. I think it's time to get back on our normal schedule. Although I do not want to go to school through the month of June, I do realize these days with Madeley are priceless. She wants to be with me every second and it just makes my heart smile!


My little sleeping beauty!

I went for a walk today. I just needed to get out of the house. The crisp air felt amazing. I enjoyed the time alone to think and refresh. I need to start making time for exercise. I realize it is a necessity for a healthy lifestyle, but I have not made it a priority. I guess it seems hard to work it into a schedule that involves a little one and a job 40 minutes away. It is something I've been thinking about though. I'll let you know how far that thought takes me.

We enjoyed a delicious dinner tonight.
Baked pork tenderloin
Cheesy rice
Sweet green beans



The pork tenderloin is fabulous. It's also Derrick's favorite. All I do is cover the pork with real mayonnaise. Then cover the mayo with Cavender's Greek Seasoning. Bake on 400 for 40 to 45 minutes. Delicious and easy!!!

I hope I didn't disappoint you with tonight's blog. My mind should start working again tomorrow. When I told Jessica that I didn't have anything to say, she told me to blog about spring cleaning. Ummmm... I know nothing about spring cleaning, so I'll do some research.

P.S. NASCAR started tonight. I got Kevin Harvick.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Sounds as though you had a fun, relaxing day with Madeley. It's good that you are going to make an effort to get more exercise--I should do that myself. My mother-in-law always liked a pretty, colorful meal on the plate and yours certainly would have met her expectations.

Love you and love the pictures you posted.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011