Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Must grade

Industry, sincerity, and cleanliness... I'm working on these. I mean really working on them. I hate to put you off another night on this topic, but I have GOT to grade. I just have to. I cannot put it off any longer (this is me working on the industry virtue).

Anybody want to grade??

Okay, well I can at least give you a peek at Madeley...

Her therapist kept her this evening. They had a wonderful time. Madeley was exhausted on the way home.










I know you get a lot of car seat/horse blanket pictures... that's the only time she's still! Well, except when she's asleep.



Why she sleeps under the bumper pad? I'm not quite sure. She loves to snuggle up underneath those huge pillows.

Goodnight y'all. I hope you sleep like a baby.

P.S. Promise to finish virtues tomorrow. Have you been thinking about which ones you posses?

........................

Happy happy birthday to my wonderful friend Jaki! I love her!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

A blog of wonderful pictures and "food for thought."

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011