Friday, June 24, 2011

Birthdays!

We are loaded up with birthdays around here. Yesterday was Mrs. Jackie's birthday (my mother-in-law). Today is Jamie's birthday (my cousin). Tomorrow is Jessica's birthday, as well as her father-in-law's 80th birthday. I feel like everyone's turning a year older!

Tonight, we went out for Mrs. Jackie's birthday.


If you'll believe it, Madeley ate dinner before we left, she ate appetizers while we were waiting, then she ate a grilled cheese while we were eating!! She eats like a horse!
We had a great time. I know Mrs. Jackie was glad to get out of the house and spend time with family.

Here's Madeley on the way to dinner... Derrick shared his Duck's Unlimited magazine.


She intently read for about twenty minutes.

Here is a video of Derrick and Madeley talking about the magazine.

YouTube Video


She was definitely worn out be the time we got home.


Derrick just loves her like this.


Sweet girl!

Tomorrow, I'll be going to Little Rock to spend time with Jessica. I hope she has a wonderful day!

Thanks for reading.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I love the video of Madeley talking to Derrick, and I am so glad that Mrs. Jackie could be with her family for her birthday. What a blessing for everyone.

Have fun with Jessica today on her birthday. We have been thinking of her.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011