Thursday, June 9, 2011

Goodbye, Hello

Yesterday was full of goodbyes. I was saying goodbye to everyone, including Madeley's sweet babysitter. Sue has been such a blessing to me and Madeley. It's been great to take Madeley to a sitter as opposed to a daycare. I think she's gotten wonderful care and lots of attention.
Yesterday, Sue took a few pictures of Madeley and Jaren playing. They will all miss each other so much!
Reading a book...


Madeley found something important!


Loves!


Playing with the puppy...


Fun hair-dos!



Madeley and I will miss Sue so much! Now it's off to daycare in August!

...............................

Just an insight into Derrick's dream weekend... he has taken off work to follow the pros in the Bassmasters Diamond Drive Elite Series Tournament! Do you even know what that means?? It means he's following a lot of really good anglers to see if they catch fish. It's very exciting. It's like sitting court side at a Lakers game. It's like sitting behind home plate at a Yankees game. Well, maybe not that great, but it's very exciting for Derrick and his fishy friends.
We also have a fantasy fishing team. Guess who's winning... me!! My name is Carrotstick. With a tad bit of help from Derrick, Carrotstick's dominating the River Rats! My pick for this weekend is Kevin VanDam. If you know anything about fishing, you know who KVD is. Here's the picture Derrick got of him today...


Can't you tell that it's him??

Here's Derrick and Michael, trying to be professional photographers.





If you are friends with Derrick on Facebook, you can keep up with his adventures throughout the weekend. He's a great vlogger!! Yes, vlogger. That's a video blogger.

...............................

I really enjoyed my first day at SHS. Very different, but in a good way. I still miss my BHS buddies though!

Now it's time to RELAX!!! Thanks for reading!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Saying Good-bye can be very hard. These pictures are just precious and Sue must be a wonderful person to have taken such good care of Madeley.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011