Monday, June 6, 2011

Flash Mob

This is kind of a secret, but Derrick and I are dying to do a flash mob. The only reason it's a secret is because we don't want you to know when or where we will break into dance. We've talked about it several times. It will happen. I know you can't wait for that video.

One of my favorite commercials is the AT&T 4G commercial where the guy starts the flash mob at the wrong time. It's too funny! Then tonight, Ashley did a flash mob with her date on the Bachelorette. It was pretty good. My favorite part was that he didn't know there was even a flash mob! He was such a good sport to randomly dance in a public place. Did y'all like it?

Just in case you've never seen a flash mob, I'll share my two favorites with you...

The Sound of Music Wish I was there!!

Ohio Union I love the diversity of the group!

I am by no means a dancer, but I think anyone can do this. It's not about the perfect dance, it's about having fun. Right?

.....................................

Let's talk about the Bachelorette. Craziness! I really liked William, but he made a bad decision. I agree with him though, the roast was a BAD idea. I mean who thinks it's funny to be insulted? Not me!

And what the heck Bentley? Could he be more terrible? I'm glad to see him go, but I'm sad for Ashley watching this episode. I know it must hurt her to hear him say such horrible things.

I almost feel bad for wanting Emily or Chantal to be the Bachelorette. I feel like I'm on the bandwagon with all the guys... feeling guilty! Maybe Ashley's growing on me.

I can't sum up this bachelorette post because I'm still watching. I like the date with JP though. Hope it ends well.

................................

Playing outside...


So fun! Thanks for reading!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011