Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wedding!

We had another wedding last night. Congratulations Doug and Whitney!! We had such a great time. I really enjoyed seeing old friends from high school and making new friends. Doug and I graduated the same year, so there were lots of fun friends there. Here's a picture. Doesn't he look happy to be newly married?



As always, I had a wonderful time with my husband. He sure did look handsome all dressed up. It cracks me up that dressing up is such a fulfilling event. Once I'm finished getting ready, and Derrick's finished getting ready, I think we look so sophisticated. It's a huge change from the mom shorts and the white v-neck. Here we are...



Notice I am making good use of that new black dress. It will show up again in two weeks. I should call it my "wedding dress." ha ha

..............................

For lunch at Dad's today, we had scrumptious BLT's. It am super duper weird about smells, so I fried the bacon outside. I think it worked out quite well. I mean, the sandwiches were delicious, so that's the important part.

After lunch, we enjoyed the sunlight and some pooltime at Jan Jan's. Here's Derrick and Madeley basking in the warmth of the sun...


Too fun!



Derrick's mother is back in the hospital. She has pneumonia. I think she is starting to get better, but we would definitely appreciate prayers. Thank you!

Have a great Monday tomorrow. Thanks for reading.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011